• Politics
  • Economy
  • Stock
  • World News
  • Editor’s Pick
Investments Aims
Politics

World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’

by admin January 26, 2026
by admin January 26, 2026

The World Health Organization on Saturday warned that America’s withdrawal from the agency will make the country and the world ‘less safe.’

The globalist body said in part of a January 24 statement that it ‘regrets the United States’ notification of withdrawal from WHO – a decision that makes both the United States and the world less safe.’ 

‘We hope that in the future, the United States will return to active participation in WHO,’ the statement noted.

The U.S. announced its withdrawal from the WHO last week, after President Donald Trump got the ball rolling on his first day back in office last year.

‘Today, the United States withdrew from the World Health Organization (WHO), freeing itself from its constraints, as President Trump promised on his first day in office by signing E.O. 14155,’ U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in part of a January 22, 2026, joint statement.

‘Going forward, U.S. engagement with the WHO will be limited strictly to effectuate our withdrawal and to safeguard the health and safety of the American people. All U.S. funding for, and staffing of, WHO initiatives has ceased,’ their statement said.

They claimed the WHO ‘pursued a politicized, bureaucratic agenda driven by nations hostile to American interests.’ But the WHO pushed back.

‘This is untrue. As a specialized agency of the United Nations, governed by 194 Member States, WHO has always been and remains impartial and exists to serve all countries, with respect for their sovereignty, and without fear or favor,’ the WHO said in its statement.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

0 comment
0
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail
admin

previous post
Trump’s NATO warning pushes Europe to face the cost of defending itself
next post
Trump sues JPMorgan Chase and CEO Jamie Dimon for $5B over alleged ‘debanking’

You may also like

Trump convenes first ‘Board of Peace’ meeting as...

February 19, 2026

South Korean court rules ex‑President Yoon Suk Yeol...

February 19, 2026

Mysterious 2020 explosion in China had hallmarks of...

February 18, 2026

US moves to expand missiles in Philippines, putting...

February 18, 2026

LIZ PEEK: At Munich showdown AOC serves word...

February 17, 2026

Rev Jesse Jackson, civil rights leader and Rainbow...

February 17, 2026

Rubio seals civil nuclear cooperation agreement with Hungary

February 16, 2026

Partial government shutdown drags on as DHS funding...

February 16, 2026

AG Pam Bondi announces ‘all’ Epstein files have...

February 15, 2026

Rubio meets with Zelenskyy ahead of crucial Geneva...

February 15, 2026
Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get Premium Articles For Free


Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

Recent Posts

  • South Korean court rules ex‑President Yoon Suk Yeol guilty in insurrection trial

    February 19, 2026
  • Trump convenes first ‘Board of Peace’ meeting as Gaza rebuild hinges on Hamas disarmament

    February 19, 2026
  • Warner Bros. Discovery reopens talks with Paramount

    February 19, 2026
  • CFTC chief sides with prediction markets over state regulators in a high-stakes court case

    February 19, 2026
  • US moves to expand missiles in Philippines, putting China within range

    February 18, 2026
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact us
  • About us

Copyright © 2026 Investments Aims. All Rights Reserved.

Investments Aims
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Stock
  • World News
  • Editor’s Pick